Personal data declaration
Your personal data is important to us. We recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of the personal information you provide to us.
- Data administrator
For the site physiobeactive.bg the administrator of the personal data is Physio Bi Active Ltd. Our personal data protection practice is in accordance with the current personal data protection rule.
2. Collection of personal data
This Privacy Statement applies to any information collected by or sent to us.
Personal data is any information that can identify you – your names, your email address or your user behavior when using our social networks or other electronic media.
You do not need to provide us with personal information to view our site: www.physiobeactive.bg.
2.1. We collect your personal information when:
• subscribe to our newsletter;
• make inquiries to us through the contact form;
• send us an e-mail or contact us by phone through the site;
• when you need to leave your name, email.
2.2. Processing of personal data upon request through the contact form on the site
When you ask us about our kinesitherapy services and postgraduate training, you provide us with the following personal data:
• Your Name
• Your e-mail
• Telephone number (voluntary / optional)
3. Data security
We use SSL – Secure Socket Layer protocol to prevent misuse of data by third parties. You can be sure of this by checking the padlock symbol in your browser’s status bar, which is locked and the address bar starts with the “https: //” protocol.
4. Your rights
4.1. Right to information
You have the right at any time to request from us information about the data stored for you, as well as their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom they are transmitted and their purpose for storage. This does not apply to the electronic provision of information.
4.2. Right of withdrawal
If you have given your consent to the use of your data, you can withdraw it at any time with further action without having to give us reasons.
For this purpose it is enough to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4.3. Right of correction
If your data stored by Physio Be Active Ltd. is not correct, you can correct them at any time in your client account or ask us to correct them.
4.4. Right to delete and block
You have the right to delete and block the data that Physio Bi Active Ltd. stores for you.
The deletion of your personal data can be done at any time by you, if you have registered on the site or by contacting us at email@example.com, if you want us to delete information about you that you have filled in through the contact form or the form for customers.
5. Right to data portability – from 25.05.2018
If you request us your personal data, we will transmit or transfer the data to you or another administrator in a structured, technical format.
What are cookies?
The cookies on this Website can be categorized as follows:
- Mandatory cookies are essential for the Website to perform its main functions. These cookies allow you to navigate the Website and use features that interest you, such as access to secure pages on the Website. Without these cookies, we cannot provide you with the services that allow this Website to function.
- Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use the Website. These cookies help us understand how visitors use the Website by providing information about the pages visited, the time spent on the Website and, problems that may have occurred, such as error messages. This information helps us to improve the efficiency of the Website.
- Functional cookies serve to improve your visits to the Website. These cookies may, for example, store information such as your username, language or preferred location. These cookies may be used to provide you with services that you have requested, such as watching videos, commenting on a blog, or receiving services from third parties, such as the use of certain elements of social media. Remembering your choices allows the Website to provide you with services with richer and more personalized features.
We use cookie information to make our website more user-friendly and easy to use and to provide you with personalized recommendations.
Third party cookies:
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Listed below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which may be disabled using the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
Google Analytics – an online web analytics platform from Google Inc. Google Analytics generates cookies that are stored on your hard drive in order to analyze your actions on the website and all information that the cookie collects for you as an online user is sent for analysis to a Google server in the United States.
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit https://aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly.
For more information about cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Declaration of consent
Consent and refusal to collect data.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you give us your consent to use, process and transmit your personal data for the purpose of feedback, communication with you.
You can withdraw this consent with effect from now on at any time and without giving any reasons.
Confirmation of the Privacy Statement
* I have read, understood and agree with the Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not provide any personal information on this site.
For questions related to personal data protection, you can contact us:
Physio Bi Active Ltd.
Data Protection Officer
Phone: +359 89 438 0271