Recovery after aesthetic adjustments
An individual program is prepared after adjustments in the face or body, which combines physiotherapy procedures and exercises aimed at reducing postoperative pain and bruising, reducing swelling, postoperative restrictions and limited range of motion.
Physiotherapy for hypertension
- premenstrual syndrome
- inflammatory diseases
- preoperative and postoperative
- physioprophylaxis of adhesions
- secondary tubal sterility
- postpartum recovery rehabilitation
We have high-class physiotherapy equipment that combines the latest in the world of physiotherapy and technology to quickly and effectively deal with pain and limitations.
- a comprehensive library of all known in medicine therapeutic currents;
- possibility for electrotherapy through an ultrasound head;
- large selection of diode and cluster emitters for laser therapy;
- full range of seven color filters for color therapy and Bioptron Pro
Here you can find useful information on topics related to your health and more!
Muscles are composed of contractile elements and non-contractile tissues. Excessive loads can cause muscle and tendon injuries.
Trochanteric bursitis occurs in all age groups, but most often affects elderly women. Its occurrence is associated with trauma to the great trochanter, caused by constant and repetitive movements.
The wrist forms a flexible connection between the forearm and the hand. It has the task of optimally positioning the hand to perform fine motor activities. In addition, its position maintains an optimal length-tension ratio in the long muscles of the fingers, so that...