Recovery after aesthetic adjustments
An individual program is prepared after adjustments in the face or body, which combines physiotherapy procedures and exercises aimed at reducing postoperative pain and bruising, reducing swelling, postoperative restrictions and limited range of motion.
Physiotherapy for hypertension
- premenstrual syndrome
- inflammatory diseases
- preoperative and postoperative
- physioprophylaxis of adhesions
- secondary tubal sterility
- postpartum recovery rehabilitation
We have high-class physiotherapy equipment that combines the latest in the world of physiotherapy and technology to quickly and effectively deal with pain and limitations.
- a comprehensive library of all known in medicine therapeutic currents;
- possibility for electrotherapy through an ultrasound head;
- large selection of diode and cluster emitters for laser therapy;
- full range of seven color filters for color therapy and Bioptron Pro
Here you can find useful information on topics related to your health and more!
Pregnancy is a period associated with many changes that put the female body to the test. The third trimester is characterized by significant changes in female physique due to weight gain of the fetus, on the one hand, and the preparation of the body for the birth...
In his development, man has gradually developed a bipedal gait, thus freeing his upper limb for finer action. The delicate muscles of the hand are responsible for the fine motor skills of the fingers. The elbow joint shortens and lengthens the upper limb, and the...
Discopathy combines different degrees and location of damage to the spine. In most cases it is due to degenerative and less often to traumatic changes of the smoothing vertebrae. The modern way of life determines a definite tendency to increase the frequency of...